said that the recipe I have not made up myself, I found wandering around the web here and there ... now just can not remember where, I mean something else, almost all the recipes that I take from the web, or at least come from ideas that come here and read both newspapers Cooking that blog etc etc, television programs, dinners in restaurants ...... seem right to specify it, it seems fair to say that you are my inspiration from your blog ... my ideas are born, you fed my desire to cook ... I think it is only fair to say! Having said that, I thank you and give you the ingredients:
700 grams of flour
200 ml of vegetable oil
200 ml of wine (I prefer red)
200 grams of sugar
2 cucchiaini di lievito
1 pizzico di sale
per la panatura
zucchero oppure:
codine di cioccolata o zuccherini o................
quello che vi piace!!!
prendo una grande ciotola e metto tutti proprio tutti gli ingredienti, dapprima amalgamo con un cucchiaio, poi inizio ad utilizzare le mani, viene un panetto di pasta simile a quello degli gnocchi (per farvi capire) e come per gli gnocchi faccio dei serpentelli che poi taglio ed unisco con le dita in piccoli cerchi!!! pano una sola parte (quella superiore) nello zucchero, oppure nei confettini, o negli zuccheri, o nelle codine di cioccolata, in short, what you like (I've also made with pine nuts ).... The Place in a baking sheet with parchment paper underneath, bake for 20-25 minutes at 160 degrees, are soft-baked, but then cools it hardens ... try to do are easy and fast! we good my inspiration!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment