Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lactose Intolerant Among Stats Canada

soft biscuits in the evening .......




last night after a day of endless, and Adriano I were sitting on the couch, we wanted dessert, so I put on the web, looking for something to do with great speed, and I found on three sites ("female", and others I can not remember the name) the recipe for these cookies, I used the basic recipe, then changing the shape and various condiments! are fast to make and delicious to eat, because it's worth a try, word of cook clumsy!
500 grams of flour 200 grams butter, melted
180 g sugar 2 eggs
25 grams of milk 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon baking
vanilla cocoa
coconut powder 5 tablespoons powdered enough
chopped hazelnuts in a large bowl I mixed all the ingredients, except cocoa, vanilla, coconut and chopped hazelnuts, I formed a compound similar to that of potato gnocchi. I divided it into three. I put the cocoa in a mixed and I still, in a vanilla and I even mixed in a coconut and I still mixed ..... then I took a bit 'of dough, flatten with your hands and cut with biscuit cutters, I've used a star, one flower, and a little star .... on those chocolate cookies I have to put the hazelnuts, I baked for 20 minutes at 160 degrees .... excellent and now tell me which you like the most !!!!! Good Sunday ........ besito

0 comments:

Post a Comment