my husband has made up his mind to have become the grandmother of coffee duck, so Sunday he experimented in his first time pastaiolo crazy, had to be the noodles, but the end results are maltagliati, here the recipe for the dough: 250 g flour 2 eggs
10 ml water 1 pinch of salt put in the flour, other ingredients in the center and began to knead, then gave us a rolling pin, stretching well well pasta, then he rolled up and cut this sort of ........ fettuccine was good to be her first time!
10 ml water 1 pinch of salt put in the flour, other ingredients in the center and began to knead, then gave us a rolling pin, stretching well well pasta, then he rolled up and cut this sort of ........ fettuccine was good to be her first time!
for the sauce:
300 grams of sliced \u200b\u200bbeef
20 cherry tomatoes
garlic extra virgin olive oil salt
rocket
black olives in a pan I made to go with the extra virgin olive oil 'garlic, after I added the meat, olives and chopped tomatoes, cook left high heat for about 15 minutes, in the meantime I boiled the pasta in salted water, salt and added to the sauce and served after the last rocket pasta !!!!!!! I would say great! good job, besito!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment