and here I am to participate in the giveaway
strawberry and lemon, very happy to participate, first because I find it very nice second because it helps me to relax and third are in hiding for too long to be collected, awards and initiatives blogghettare I like crazy, but you know why ... this time I started to tip and here I am! the best gift my husband Adrian is this kitchen, bought after that came the clear, not because the other was ugly or old, indeed it was lovely yellow and walnut, but with the arrival of the light we have restored the house to create another room, so our room of 37 square meters, has become a living room with kitchenette, and a kitchen capable of serving this situation, so one day he came home saying adriano'll take you to see something that I bought it, and took me to see my jewel, of course, is a gem for me, is perfect for me has everything I wanted, including ring ceramic hob, dishwasher (which previously did not have) a huge table etc etc, you eat in fifteen comfortable! he he he then adri greatest gift was just this one .... also to all my family the heart of the house, one in which we all love to be! Good Sunday to all!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment