good friends Sunday, excuse for inaction, but you know that I'm living situation and is not really simple, today asked a very easy recipe that I stole a great blogger friend, go to his blog and I say .... go here she is fantastic and creamy, I made this cake and I fell in love, is very good and sofficiosissima:
3
eggs 220 g sugar 130 g butter
250 g cheese 200 grams of flour sifted
00 90 grams of starch
1 bag of baking powder sifted
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa mix all
ingredients with an electric mixer with the exception of cocoa.
buttering a sandwich tin and pour 3 / 4 of the compound.
the remaining 1 / 4 of mixture remaining, add a tablespoon of cocoa and mix to make everything smooth.
put a spoon well apart from each other a little mixture into 3 / 4 previously poured into the mold.
bake at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. The recipe is taken from the blog para para pan of cream. But I have made a donut but a cake that I served with a hot eggnog, I made a great impression!
eggs 220 g sugar 130 g butter
250 g cheese 200 grams of flour sifted
00 90 grams of starch
1 bag of baking powder sifted
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa mix all
ingredients with an electric mixer with the exception of cocoa.
buttering a sandwich tin and pour 3 / 4 of the compound.
the remaining 1 / 4 of mixture remaining, add a tablespoon of cocoa and mix to make everything smooth.
put a spoon well apart from each other a little mixture into 3 / 4 previously poured into the mold.
bake at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. The recipe is taken from the blog para para pan of cream. But I have made a donut but a cake that I served with a hot eggnog, I made a great impression!
use this post to thank all those who give me very often the premiums, I apologize if I do post about the awards, but the weather at this time will not let me .... makes me really piacerissimo thank you very much! !!!!!!!!! Thank gina a new entry in a symbolic representation for all the prizes donated by you to me!! grazissssisisisisismisisimsisismissime !!!!!!!!!! besito
0 comments:
Post a Comment