Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pacakages Plus Jock Straps

Throw Momma from the Train and ... broccoli and sausages!


... the village is in turmoil, we must also find fault where there are, or rather there are flaws everywhere, but we like to make merits in defects and I, the old Carampane, there are waterfalls with all the shoes, I drifted in gossip, and I became like them, a pettogola neighborhood, I hate that, I think that anyone who reports a rumor is like, if not worse of those who do it .... but the heart of mother accecato la lucidità della carampana, così lei ci si è infilata dentro questa strada, ma non è senza ritorno e quindi ora rinsavisce e fa ammenda!!! credo che nella società attuale debba essere apprezzato chi va contro-corrente ed è diverso dagli altri, cioè chi non prende in giro i prof, che li rispetta, che studia per piacere e senso del dovere, anche se ancora un bambino, invece no quel normalissimo ragazzo-bambino diventa un fenomeno da baraccone, un diverso , un non umano, e la sua mamma carampana una che vuole primeggiare, che con pozioni e sortilegi riesce a far essere il non umano quello che altrimenti non sarebbe....ma che squallida sono stata a cascare in questa ragnatela di pettegolezzi ed invidie!!! faccio mia guilty! my fault for having listened to the chatter, my guilty for having reported the conversation, my fault for being the immature ... I luckily did not fall for the boys and their ignoring the chatter of the four old chickens (one is me) continue to be friends, to ignore the votes, etc. etc. ....

hours tasty recipe

1kg of broccoli

10 sausages mignon


extra virgin olive oil chili salt


garlic broccoli

I do cook them in olive oil and raw garlic, dry well do well, then add the sausages, chili, salt and leave cook!

good Sunday
NB as the comments I think I was unclear, and we're all having the age a bit 'dazed him are, of course, it was not me to gossip, but I along with my I was not human actress, considerations were made about my teaching methods and its academic performance and his behavior, I am there with all the fall shoes because I started to clarify and say that certain things should not even think about these and but then with only two people who clearly have reported, and from there he unleashed another, in other words got lost in the explanations, but since they were all nonsense I had to ignore, because as you know, here and clear out the other talk and it triggers a mechanism useless! and in the end I felt the mad and the others are all healthy! all here! the goodies left by the by, I do not know now and will unmount all soon! sorry for the confusion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment