Sunday, November 7, 2010

Average American Woman Bmi




the guys you have to try it is FABULOUS! really good even though my oven gives the numbers and functions badly, I burned a bit 'the surface (I like it,-D)! however, the recipe I took from the web, I will write it as I found, but I recommend using less sugar, the next time I'll put a 100 gr less sugar in the heart of coconut!


want to tell you that being with you is a wonderful thing ... days ago blogger friend was sorely tested by life, at this juncture gave me a great lesson in life and I thank you, I respect your pain so do not do names ... but I want to say thank you ... and I want to say thanks to all of you, our readers might think that we are crazy, but I've found in our world bloggers wonderful people who helped me in very special moments of my life ... so I'm proud of you and are proud to be here! I love you!


hours ricettuzza:


for the dough 350 g flour 250 g butter



250 gr sugar 12 tablespoons of milk

6 egg yolks

1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

1 tablespoon baking cocoa taste



for the filling

200 g desiccated coconut

200 grams of sugar (I suggest you not)


2 egg whites 1 tablespoon potato starch

5 tablespoons cream


mingle in this order to the mix butter, sugar, egg yolks, flour, baking powder, vanilla and cocoa well well .... for filling the egg whites, coconut, sugar, starch and cream, butter mold, make part of the mix, then the filling and then the remaining mixture and bake for about an hour at 170 degrees. always depends on microwave oven .... I find it very good. I wish you a good evening and good week to start tomorrow .... besito!

0 comments:

Post a Comment