Monday, February 7, 2011

Nightmare Campus Vids

NOODLES WITH SALMON AND CREAM turnip greens and donuts


These days, home for a bad cold and a little like cooking, I made very few things including this dish of tagliatelle with salmon and cream of broccoli . For this dish I was inspired by a recipe of Sister Germana found in the book "Recipes for the holidays, with some differences. In his recipe, we find spinach, I Essendon momentarily off guard, I decided to substitute them with fresh turnip greens. You know what? In return I do not think of us lost. E 'resulting in a delicious dish and very delicate flavor. And if someone storcesse the nose for the Parmesan cheese with fish too ... well I changed my mind!



Ingredients:

250 g fresh tagliatelle

150 g fresh salmon 1 package cream
* 300 grams of broccoli (or spinach) 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts

50 g
butter 50 g grated Parmesan
* 1 pinch of nutmeg salt and pepper


in * recipe does not specify the amount I added 200 gr.
* Sister Germana puts 100 gr.



Preparation:

Boil broccoli in salted water, drain and allow to cool. Then pass them in the blender along with the walnuts. Pour this cream in a large skillet, melt the butter after.


cook for few minutes before adding the cream, a pinch of nutmeg, the salmon cubes, salt and pepper. Meanwhile cook the noodles until al dente, drain and toss in pan with the cream of broccoli and salmon. Season with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment