It's been a while that I wanted to try this delicious lemon cream of Anglo-Saxon origin. I needed a recipe doc and then I thought of her, the legendary Nigella Lawson, the copywriter's most popular food in the UK! Could not that they are not around his recipe for Lemon Curd . It goes round and round, groom and rispulcia, I finally found, translated and tested. It 's a really easy recipe that is prepared in no time and the result is nothing short of amazing. This cream is very versatile, is suitable for filling in pies, muffins, scones, cakes and sweets different. There is one drawback: addictive! So be warned dear gluttons.
Ingredients for about 350 gr. of lemon curd: 2
organic lemons (juice and grated rind)
2 large eggs 2 large egg yolks 100 g butter
150 g sugar
Preparation:
With a whisk, beat eggs, yolks and sugar. In a saucepan melt the butter over low heat, then add the egg mixture, juice and the grated lemon peel, stirring constantly until it thickens. Remove from heat, transfer to a sterilized jar, let cool and refrigerate. The refrigerator will keep for several weeks.
With this recipe I participate in the contest "citrus" given by ilricettariodicinzia blog. The deadline is set for March 24, 2011 .
0 comments:
Post a Comment