Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Example Halographic Will

ZEPPOLINE Zeppola WITH ZUCCHINI AND SUGAR CAKE



Anche quest'anno, per Natale, nella mia famiglia non potevano mancare le classiche zeppole con lo zucchero e quelle di verdure. E' un'antica tradizione familiare che si rinnova ogni anno. La tradizione, To tell the truth, says that the donuts are made on the eve of Christmas, but working until 24, I was practically impossible for them that day, so I anticipated the times. This recipe for sugared donuts is a little different from that last year, I was inspired by this recipe for zucchini z eppoline I realized for the first time. I used the same dough for both varying only the salt. The result? A cloud of softness that melts in your mouth!



ZEPPOLINE OF ZUCCHINI




Ingredients:

Dough:
200 grams of flour 200 grams of flour 00
manitoba
1 cube of fresh yeast
300 grams of milk or water

10 grams of salt * 1 teaspoon sugar 1
tablespoon extra virgin olive

filling:
400 g zucchini 1 garlic


chopped parsley grated rind of one lemon salt and pepper


peanut oil for frying

Preparation:

Dissolve yeast in 50 gr. of milk (or water), add 1 teaspoon of sugar, then add 50 gr. of flour. Let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. Preimpastato to incorporate the remaining ingredients and work the dough until it becomes very soft (I out of curiosity I did it with the new mixer, but you can do well by hand). Put the dough in a bowl, protect it with plastic wrap and let rise 1 hour or until doubled in volume. Meanwhile, saute the garlic, the diced zucchini and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Take the dough, rilavoratela quickly, then add the zucchini and sauté flavored with the zest of the lemon. Mix the ingredients well with pasta, then let it rise another 30 minutes. With a wet spoon, take some dough, formed into balls and fry in hot oil. The oil must be hot, but remember you have to keep the moderate heat during cooking, otherwise you will burn the outside and remain raw inside. Drain on paper towels and enjoy it hot.


Zeppola WITH SUGAR



For donuts with sugar you use the same dough and the same process of zeppoline of zucchini, but you have to add just a pinch of salt * . Taken a bit of dough with wet hands and form into rings. Once cooked, sprinkle with sugar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment