Vi presento un dolce davvero originale, che avevo adocchiato da un bel pò, ma chissà per quale motivo non avevo ancora mai fatto. La ricetta l'ho letta qui sul sito di Più Dolci: un nome, una garanzia. Il nome di questa torta poi è già tutto un programma, si chiama infatti Torta "Gnam" . Mai nome fu più azzeccato! Si tratta di una crostata con una farcia stragolosa a base di mandorle, ricotta, cacao e amaretti, il tutto aromatizzato con del maraschino. Chi, come me, predilige i dolci a base di mandorle, non può assolutamente perdersi questa deliziosa tentazione!
Ingredienti per uno stampo da crostate ø 26 cm:
for the dough: 550 gr
flour
2 eggs 250 g sugar 250 g butter
4 teaspoons baking powder 4 pinches of salt 1 cup of maraschino
(I do not I put it)
for the filling:
250 g cheese 140 g cream cheese (I philadelphia)
150 grams ground almonds 150 grams of crushed amaretti
40 grams of cocoa 1 egg +
1 egg yolk 230 g sugar (I 200)
a glass of maraschino
Preparation:
pasta:
Quickly mix all the ingredients form a ball and cover with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour. After this time, divide the dough into two parts, one bigger than the other. With the help of hands dealt the biggest on the bottom of the mold. Put back all the dough in the fridge.
filling:
in a bowl add the sugar, ricotta cheese, egg, egg yolk and liquor. Beat with a whisk, then add the crushed amaretti, almond powder and cocoa. Mix well and pour the filling on the pastry. With the help of a grater with large holes in the dough remaining grated distributing it on the cake loosely.
The recipe suggests to put the cake in the oven at 175 ° C for 45 minutes, then continue cooking for another 10 minutes with only heat from below. My hand, I cooked in a convection oven at 140 ° C for 1 hour and then I left another 10 minutes in the oven. I suggest, as always, to adjust to you own oven at home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment