Saturday, May 29, 2010

Indiana License Template

Rice with shrimp, zucchini and curry cream .... and help me!


hello guys, everything ok?? I hope so, the weather here in Latin America is not great, but now my mood is cheerful, good sperem! you place the risotto I made last night, are so far behind I have three thousand things to post, including the swap, vicky help me, I've lost ricettuzza! then for 5 people:

cream

7 teaspoons curry

4 cups of rice that does not overcook

500 grams of shrimp (unfortunately my frozen) 1 zucchini


1

a small onion grated lemon zest untreated

salt


extra virgin olive oil to taste in a large frying pan I put a drizzle of olive oil and finely chopped onion, even dynamite! , then I grated with a grater with holes large zucchini, including flower, I let it cook for about 20 minutes over high heat, stirring. Meanwhile I cooked the shrimp in a pan without adding water and nothing else, then I boiled the rice, leaving very al dente, I added the shrimp with zucchini, put the curry and cream, salt, well mixed over the fire 2 minutes, add the sticky rice with some grated lemon zest and served really good .... try it!

now I'm asking for help, who knows me knows that I do not have peace with the dress of my blog, I just can not find my size, in other words I'm asking for your help, that is, I mean, I'd like a simple blog , white background with delicate writing, three columns, so I need suggestions on colors and character ... and maybe a nice header for me .... to let you know my tastes to me is the example of my friend's blog ely, of course you have to leave the ABC with me, because I am a geek! we good and thanks ...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment