night sky of my "clear"
hello guys, I swear I put it all, but it's hard to go back ... my life has changed dramatically, I did not think would happen, but losing even when a parent is not the time is devastating ... I know not to be neither the first nor the last, unfortunately .... Yesterday was two months ... it's heavy, so heavy, then when I look like shooting myself, something happens that I threw down .... not sure This space is suitable to say certain things ... and then hug you and tell you that there ribloggheremo after the summer, in September ... hours too much, work, family, thoughts lead me away from here, and no use denying it, I just can not take back my life ever, I can not! We wish you a wonderful summer with all my heart and my affection ... thanks to everyone for the nice comments and messages via email etc etc ... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment