Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Unsensored Brazilian Waxing

Morbidotti with ricotta cheese and biscuits with coconut!

coconut ricotta


hello guys, it's hard but I want to come back at all costs, so I do strength and start to publish a few recipes that I had in the car Photo .... and biscuits are delicious, a real cuddle greedy .... before I want to tell a simple word "Thank" you're great, I felt the nearness of you all ....
step recipes, start with the ricotta:
3 eggs 160 g sugar 130 g butter
250 g cheese 200 grams of flour
a packet of yeast
drops Chocolate
I
mingling all together, the flour sifter, I obviously help with the electric mixer, after having installed all right I add chocolate chips and stir with a spoon, helping me with a spoon, because the dough is soft, I Small puffs of them slowly on the pan that I lined with parchment paper, bake for about 30 minutes at 160 degrees, but my oven is particularly so you have to adjust your!
biscuits coconut
200 grams of flour 50 grams of chopped coconut
70 g butter 80 g sugar
1 egg 1 teaspoon baking chocolate chips
also stir it all here helping me with electric whips, they are harder, so do the balls with hands and bake as above ....
are tempting .... try it ... Good evening, I let out to see "the diary of a vampire "!!!! besito .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment