guys, first I must thank you all, thanks for the nice words and for the closeness that you have shown me ... Pulse tonight while I was in front of the computer, I decided it was time to go, not because the pain is gone, even as my friend says unika is still there .... is now a life partner, but end is also nice, not fraitendetemi ... is the pain that makes me feel close to my father, that makes me remember his face, his voice ... the pain, which means that my father is always with me, and that's what counts for me, to feel close to all ... thanks, I'll slowly from all of you to thank you ... while public a very simple recipe, adriano has become very good at realizing, children love it ...
6 tablespoons sugar 4
200 grams of flour 3 tablespoons
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon baking
250g of whipping cream
1 bicchiere di nutella zucchero a velo
squagliare il burro battere le uova con lo zucchero fino a farle diventare come crema poi aggiungere la farina continuando a mescolare unire lentamente il cacao , il lievito, il burro fuso e la vanillina ,ungere la teglia con il burro e spargere con della farina e metteteci l'impasto quindi infornate per circa 40 minuti.mentre la torta si raffredda montate la panna e squagliate a bagnomaria la nutella. togliete la torta dalla teglia, dividetela in 2 dischi e spalmate nel mezzo prima la nutella sciolta e poi la panna rimettete l'altro disco sopra si può decorare come si vuole. la ricetta l'ho presa from the web. I'm going to be good with the photos, dress and change to my blog, then you accept tips! thanks again all, I greet you get to you !!!!!!! besito
squagliare il burro battere le uova con lo zucchero fino a farle diventare come crema poi aggiungere la farina continuando a mescolare unire lentamente il cacao , il lievito, il burro fuso e la vanillina ,ungere la teglia con il burro e spargere con della farina e metteteci l'impasto quindi infornate per circa 40 minuti.mentre la torta si raffredda montate la panna e squagliate a bagnomaria la nutella. togliete la torta dalla teglia, dividetela in 2 dischi e spalmate nel mezzo prima la nutella sciolta e poi la panna rimettete l'altro disco sopra si può decorare come si vuole. la ricetta l'ho presa from the web. I'm going to be good with the photos, dress and change to my blog, then you accept tips! thanks again all, I greet you get to you !!!!!!! besito
0 comments:
Post a Comment