Thursday, August 12, 2010

How To Calculate Possible Lock Combinations

Ma gli artisti vanno pagati?

Pusch and friends of Pusciatova Hello!

Today I would like to propose a topic that touches many of us, but the artists are paid? Or work for free to gain visibility?

The "stone" was launched on the forum Kinart
http://kinart.forumfree.it/?t=48763162

The topic has also landed on Faccialibro, so you can not refrain from commenting on and give you too Your review: blogguccio here on our course!

While I would rather disagree with him:
http://www.fumettodautore.com/editoriali/1483-del-giusto-salario-e-del-rivendicazionismo-spinto-prima-di-lucca No one is so masochistic
days free from work just because the publisher does not want to risk it. If you do a job I expect a return, because my time is worth, not to remove the stain'm jaguars ...

We also recommend you watch the video of this attraction grandiose, Maddalena:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJVIZGwF_SI
applies to all types of artists, not only for the actors.

The message, in sum, is:
let us pay for our work. Maybe even a ridiculous sum. But let us pay!

Spread the word! Kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment