Saturday, April 3, 2010

Trina Fancella Indiana Pa

Tutorial by Manuela Soriani!


Hello Pusch Pusch and Friends!
Meanwhile, I humbly beg forgiveness for not having updated this blog for a while ', I was overwhelmed by a series of strange events:) But' nuff said! Our talented Manuela did a tutorial on how to paint with coffee. Yes, with your coffee that is drunk! Go take a look at:
http://fc05.deviantart.net/ fs70/f/2010/077/8/b/TUTORIAL_ coloriamo_col_caffe___by_ ManuelaSoriani.jpg
Meanwhile, the challenge continues Pusca! Come on, send us your crazy themed designs Tim Burton's Tea Party!
http://pusciastova.forumfree.it/?t=46560519
And with this I wish you a very good Easter! Good morning

Pusch and Our Friends!
I apologize for the long silence But I've Had Some troubles. But here we go! Our very talented Manuela has created a tutorial on how to color with coffee. Yeah, That we drink coffee! Get a look:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/ fs70/f/2010/077/1/d/TUTORIAL__ coffee_painting_by_ ManuelaSoriani.jpg
And Our contest still goes on: do send us your drawings themed Tim Burton's Tea Party!
http://pusciastova.forumfree.it/?t=46560519
And now I just wish you a very Happy Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment